G-160 TUBE TESTING TOOL Curtiss-Wright
Locate Pinhole Leaks with a Safe & Reliable Leak Detector.
Early detection of leaking tubes in heat exchangers, boilers and condensers is essential to avoiding costly downtime. G-160 Tube Testing Tools from EST Group rapidly detect leaks while providing a safer environment for plant personnel. Innovative patent-pending gripper design provides increased operator safety. Operates with compressed air.
Tube Size Range
0.49” – 1.11” (12.4mm – 28.2mm)
with Optional Support Tube Assemblies – 0.28” – 1.81” (7.1mm – 46.0mm)
- Patent-pending gripper design requires less operator force
- Interchangeable Seal & Washer sets are size specific per tube ID
- Ergonomic design with push button activated air injection valve
- Durable corrosion resistant powder coated finish
- Lightweight aluminum construction (1.9 lbs. / 0.9 kg ea.)
- Fully protected gauges – analog & digital available
- Neoprene seals